Welcome back to Term 6!
A big welcome back to everyone, we hope you all had a good half term break and hopefully enjoyed the long Jubilee bank holiday.
Term 6 Theme- If you go down to the woods today
RSE As part of our whole school Relationship and Sex Education program we are covering keeping safe and looking after myself this term.
Swimming and Rebound
We are currently getting risk assessments completed and signed off by physios ready for starting rebound and are hoping that we might fit in some sessions this term.
P1 swim day will continue to be on a Monday. Please keep sending in their swim stuff. Please can you include swimming costume/shorts, swim nappies/pants and 2 large towels so we can use one for keeping your child warm and one to dry them.
Please use the home-school diary or email me with any questions and updates. If you need to speak to me for any reason, please phone the school office.
If your child is going to be absent for any reason, we really appreciate an early morning phone call to the office and a message left on the answering machine as this greatly helps us plan our staffing.
Reminder of what’s needed in school
- Change of clothes kept in school- useful for any messy days.
- A supply of pads (nappies) and wet wipes and creams if needed (it will be written in your diary as and when we are running low)
- Snacks and squash if your child needs these
- Dress appropriately for the weather as we do outdoor learning
- If you signed up to take home reading books, book changing day will be on a Monday so do send in their book, reading record and bookbag on this day.
Earwig now has an extra feature where you can send us photos, comments, or videos of what your child has been doing at home! We love seeing what your child gets up to at home so if you could send us in any half time activities or Jubilee celebrations you had during the break, we are sure your child would love to then share it with us and their friends.
Dates for your diary
Wednesday 13th July- Moving on Day. We invite you to join us at 2pm to meet your child’s new team in their new classroom
We are also hoping to organise a trip this term! More details to follow.